In today’s world, managing your finances and building financial security has become increasingly challenging. It’s not enough to just work hard and save as much as you can. It’s time you re-examine some of your basic assumptions and take control of the financial realities that you will have to face in your journey to meet your life and financial goals.
Here is the link to a website with useful videos that will share with you some of the financial realities you need to consider as you plan your financial life. Click on the video series to see and listen to great ideas and tips that we hope will be able help you in your financial journey.
If you do need an adviser to help you make the best decisions for your financial future, do contact us.
- Are you assured of your family’s financial security if you are physically incapacitated or die prematurely?
- Are the funds in your Employees Provident Fund (EPF) account adequate for your retirement needs?
- Do you have a clear plan on how to provide funds for your children university education?
- Are your investments sufficiently diversified to cater to all risk situations and your specific requirements?
- Can you keep your spending within budget?
- Do you have adequate net income after expenses left over to invest and grow your wealth?
- Have you legally documented how your assets will be distributed to your heirs upon your demise?
- Are you getting unbiased and competent advice and options on your investments or insurance requirements?
- Do you have a shareholder’s agreement for your business with your business partners?
If your answer to any of the above is in the NEGATIVE, then you need financial planning.